Wanting to know how you can make you hair color lasts longer. Here would be some helpful tips that you might want to consider:
1. Rinse in cool water. The more you wash your hair, the more moisture, thereby color, gets stripped from the cuticle. But rinsing in cool water helps to tighten the cuticle, and allows for longer lasting color.
2. Use a shampoo designed for color-treated hair that helps preserve color longer.
3. Blot your hair dry. Do not wrap it or rough-dry it with a towel.
4. Use a wide-toothed comb to brush wet hair.
5. Avoid over-drying. Blow dry only until hair is almost dry.
Posted by Mai on Wednesday, March 10, 2010