i find this different natural facial masks that you can do at home.
The kind of the mask you want to use depends on your skin type.
For dry skin, try:
- an egg yolk mixed with olive oil and warmed honey
- sour cream
- plain olive oil
For oily skin:
- dissolve a teaspoon of baking yeast in a small amount of warm milk, wait until foamy, then apply (best done in the bath tub);
- puree flesh of a tomato and mix with some potato flour to make a paste;
- cucumber (it will whiten your skin);
- beaten egg whites with a few drops of lemon juice (great for getting rid of blackheads);
- carrots (but don't use this one more than about every other week because it can overdry your skin). This one will make you look tanned.
General refreshing masks:
- grapes (just cut a berry in half and rub lightly)
- strawberries (test behind your ear first, because many people are allergic to strawberries used this way even though they can eat them just fine)
- honey and ricotta cheese
Many fruits and vegetables can also be used to good effect. Anything acidic (lemon, strawberries, etc) will tend to whiten and refresh your skin, but you need to be careful if your skin is dry.
In general, don't apply masks more often than about twice a week, and try to vary the ingredients.
It is a good idea to test the mask first. Apply a small amount behind your ear, wait 20 minutes, then wash off. Then wait 24 hours. If the skin behind your ear is normal, then go ahead and use the mask.
Click Here to Read more...